Tononoka Rolling Mills Lab Technician Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 11, 2014
Position: Lab Technician
Tononoka Rolling Mills is a specialist manufacturer of international standard quality building and construction material, our employees are our main asset we support individual growth and encourage employee development through training, sharing ideas and providing the freedom to explore and reward dedication, creativeness and hard work.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science (chemical engineering) /industrial chemistry or other related field.
- Good communication skills and positive attitude.
- At least one year experience in dynamic manufacturing company
- Age 25-230 years
- Reliable honest and be a person of good integrity
- Should have good supervisory and organizational skills
- Able to set and maintain high quality standards
- Must be a good team player
- Chemical analysis of bath samples and final ladle analysis during melting
- Inspection of incoming raw materials
- Quality control in the rolling process
- Inspection of final goods to ensure conformity to Kenya bureau of standards requirements
Qualified candidates should email their resume to [email protected] by 10th February 2014
Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.