Ticketing Sales Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 26, 2014
Ticketing Sales Executive
Industry: Tours & Travel
Salary: Open & Competitive
Our client is a leading tours and travel company looking to hire ticketing sales person with previous industry experience.
- Handling air ticketing for corporate clients
- Field sales and marketing
- Call customers to advice of event changes and/or cancellations; as may periodically be required.
- Respond to customer inquiries with accurate up-to-date information.
- Provide superior customer service
- Light administrative duties.
- Deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification & Skills
- Diploma in Tours & Travel or related studies
- At least two (2) years in Ticketing
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer conflicts, should they arise.
- Read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and the general public
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Ticketing Sales Executive) to [email protected] before 27th January 2014
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.