Tetra Tech ARD Development Specialists for WASH Sector Job in Kenya
Seeking specialists in the following areas:
- Market Based WASH Specialist
- Environmental Specialist
- Sanitation & CLTS Specialist
- Water Resource Management Specialist
- Local Governance Specialist
- Civil Society & Community Specialist
- At least five (5) years of professional experience in developing countries
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: rural water supply, rural sanitation, CLTS, sanitation marketing, hygiene promotion, information systems, monitoring & evaluation, WASH Sector policy and governance, knowledge management and communications.
- Experience with institutional arrangements, institutional strengthening and capacity building in the water sector
- Prior experience in Africa (Kenya preferred); experience in post-conflict countries is a plus
- Master’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Must be an excellent communicator, self-starter, and energetic
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Apply on-line at:
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations- in the U.S and overseas.