Territory Sales Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Summary: Our client is an American multinational computer, technology and IT Consulting Corporation who deal in the manufacture and sale of computer hardware and software (with a focus on the latter).
The Territory Sales Manager’s role is to develop and implement a business strategy, a business plan and a sales strategy utilizing the business partners and marketing to achieve business objectives. Sales objectives include revenue, profit, services signings and customer satisfaction, etc.
- Accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share, revenue and profit
- Adopt the right customer coverage model according to the market requirements
- Establish excellent business relations with key customers
- Lead the sales team to meet the client’s objectives
- Select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities
- Participate in or lead cross functional sales and marketing teams
- Develop client business propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
- Select territory distribution channels for solution delivery, with Territory Partner Management.
- Identify and utilize all marketing resources available to help meet territory objectives
- University Degree preferably in IT or Engineering
- Work experience of more than 15 years
- Information Technology experience of more than 10 years
- Preferably Multinational Background