Teledata Technologies Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 8, 2013
Teledata Technologies Ltd, a Systems and Solutions Provider in Telecoms, Power Supply for Telecoms, ICT, Security and Audio-Visual Systems wishes to recruit ambitious, dynamic and innovative individuals who will drive our growth.
Position: Sales Executive (4 Positions)
The main purpose of the job is to combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support to customers on above range of products.
- Prospecting for new customers in Kenya and larger east African region
- Developing long-term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Developing and managing outlet channels
- Negotiating tender contracts as well as conditions that will help meet both customer and company needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after sales support services
- Preparing Sales and Market reports for the management
- Meeting agreed sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how product meets customer needs
- Be part of the team that designs custom made products and solutions
- Providing training to other members of the sales team
- Communicating and presentation skills clearly and concisely, tailoring content and style and promoting free-flowing communication.
- Achieving Excellence striving to be the best, continually delivering, measuring and improving excellence for customers and stakeholders.
- Extensive experience – in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering with post graduate sales experience of 1year
- or HND in engineering with post graduate sales experience of 2years
- or Diploma holders in engineering with post graduate sales experience of 3years.
- or Holders of Bachelor’s degrees in Sales and Marketing or equivalent qualification from a reputable university with postgraduate experience in technical sales
- or Post – graduate diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Should be a self – starter, results – driven and able to think out of the box.
- Strong products’ knowledge and good understanding of Engineering as well as Sales
- Good oral and written communication skills (Presentation & Report writing)
- Should be aged below 35 years.
- Be self motivated, able to function with minimum supervision and in a team as well.
- Proficiency in use of computers.
- Possess a clean and valid driving license and willing to travel regionally.
- Able to meet deadlines and targets and should be a self – achiever.
If you believe you have the required credentials and fit the required profile, please write in confidence and email your application and CV to email@example.com indicating your day – time contacts.
Your application should reach us on or before the 11th of December, 2013.