Technology Consultancy Firm Business Development Manager Job in Kampala, Uganda
Summary: Our client is a company that is synonymous with innovation in the delivery of complex software.
Our client is a fast growing technology consultancy with an enviable track record of delivering real business value.
Our client now seeks an exceptional Business Development professional with a solutions mindset to focus on the African market and help them grow their services in Africa.
This role will work very closely with the Business Development team and management in Uganda to build the services practice with primary responsibilities of Business Development and new client acquisition.
The primary expectation from this role will be to open up new opportunities in verticals such as Retail, Media, Travel, Banking and Financial Services and Education.
- New client acquisition, Relationship management in existing accounts, closely work with the practice teams to design proposals, create and manage negotiation positions, review contracts, collections etc.
- Generate an immediate impact on sales and build a business proposition – using established contacts across the enterprise and local markets in Africa
- Execute effective sales programs, campaigns, and processes designed to support a strong pipeline and backlog of revenue and promote our client’s Services in Africa
- Hands on experience in developing proposals and proactive solutions to customers. Strong interface with marketing operations.
Experience: 5-7 years
Skills & Qualifications:
- Regional experience selling innovative game-changing software and consulting solutions into enterprise markets in prior roles such as Business Development Manager.
- Solutions Sales professional in an individual contributor capacity.
- Prior related experience in IT Consulting, Outsourcing, in a cross industry vertical space are required.
- Proven ability to build relationships with senior players within key organisations.
- An intuitive and pragmatic approach to value and consultative based selling
- Demonstrable experience of a highly consultative and solutions oriented approach.
- Demonstrated experience understanding a customer’s pain points, and positioning the firm’s capabilities as the solution.
- Seen as a problem solver by their clients
- Excellent relationship managers skilled at negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Skilled in creating value propositions for clients
- High Degree of connections and experience in the African market will be greatly valued.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Business Development Manager