Position: Business Development Manager – IMS
1. Manage, support, and supervise the business development department responsible for acquisition of new projects and project bids.
2. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
3. Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
4. Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
5. Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
6. Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
7. Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
8. Planning and preparing presentations.
9. Establishing and maintaining working relationships. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
10. Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations.
- Candidates with Post Graduation in IT background.
- Overall 5+ yrs. of experience in the industry with a minimum 3 years+ of experience in a Business Development Manager role in an IT solution (IMS/CRM/SCM etc.) company.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Should have experience in managing multiple customers and projects across geographies.
- Bid Management and Proposal Preparation .
- Outstanding communication skills, oral and written, technical and non- technical.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner.
Experience: 1.5+ Years.
Hands on experience in managing, supporting and supervising business development department to close new deals with a focus on IMS.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send yours CV to [email protected]