Techno Brain Services Job in Kenya
Posted: Aug 23, 2013
Techno Brain Head of Delivery, Managed Services Job in Kenya
Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 Company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider. Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations.
Due to the recent expansions Techno Brain seeks to recruit:
Head of Delivery, Managed Services
- The role will require the candidate to provide leadership/mentorship role to Infrastructure/ Managed Services – Delivery Team in day to day project delivery.
- Drive the architecture, build, test with an aim to meet and excel customer needs, as well as internal needs, such as working closely with the Sr. leadership team and achieve operational parameters.
- Coordinate with all OEM partners/technical and services heads to ensure all around communication around current and expected projects.
- Proactive approach, planning and documentation prior to project roll-out for instance staffing and recruitments, spares, mobilize resources for any upcoming projects
- Hire, train and grow the Delivery team
- Work closely with BDMs, Account Managers and Country GM’s to understand customer expectations on technical responses on tenders, and strategise delivery
- Take ownership of delivery team and their key performance parameters to drive the operating margin of the accounts that fall under the Horizontal.
- Conceive, assess and develop the technology vision for the Horizontal
- Design and implement frameworks for performance optimization, scalability, security, reusability for delivery excellence and customer delight
- Responsible for establishing operating procedures, work assignments, planning, and all project management activities across the horizontal.
- The role would also need to closely work with Practice Heads/ GM Sales in building competency building and complete responsibility & ownership for Delivery excellence in the respective technology practice area.
Skills & Experience
- Overall 15 years+ experience in the ICT industry with a minimum 8 years+ of experience on delivery management for recognised OEMs like Hp, IBM, Oracle, Cisco etc managing multiple large accounts.
- Qualification: Engineering/ Computer science- graduate/post graduate from a reputed Institution
- OEM certifications are mandatory to determine technical know-how of the candidate
- Industry certifications like ITIL, PMP will add weightage
- Experience at customer site as onsite delivery manager or experience as Technology Practice Head / Delivery Head for Horizontal or Industry verticals
- Experience of managing multiple customers across Africa
- Ensure efficient project management with SLA based delivery
- Multi vendor/OEM Program management experience
- Experience (should have handled large enterprise accounts)
- Well-versed with Infrastructure quality management processes
- Any leadership initiatives assumed Corporate level or at any SBU/vertical/functional level, with a proven success
- Good Networking across the Industry
- Proven people leadership
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Manage multiple mid-sized projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Work collaboratively with business and technical partners to meet project objectives.
- Be responsible for effectively managing all project deliverables throughout the various project phases.
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules and manage each accordingly.
- Execute projects on-time and on-budget with allocated resources.
- Effectively communicate information between the business and technical teams.
- Handle: hiring, training, placement & performance reviews of delivery team members.
- Design and implement processes and reporting system.
- Assist business development teams in pre-sales activity like product presentations, proposal preparation etc.
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to
Attn: Rose Karinjah – [email protected]
by August 30th 2013 indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Late applications will not be considered.