Techno Brain Project Managers Jobs
Techno Brain, Africa’s leading software development company, offers IT Solutions, IT Training and BPO/ITES services to Government, NGO’s & other Private organizations globally.
Techno Brain has strong multinational work force across 11 countries in the world.
Position: Project Manager (s)
Job Code: KNPM01
- Should develop Project plan, execute and finalize projects according to the deadlines and within budget
- Should be responsible in acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts to team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Pro-actively manage changes in project scope, identity potential crises and devise contingency plans. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project cycle
- Need to conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Candidates with Post Graduation in Computer Science and with PMP certification
- Overall 8+ years of experience in the industry with minimum 4+ years of experience covering delivery management for either large account or a set of multiple accounts
- Extensive knowledge in developing applications in Microsoft ERP platforms.
- Sound experience as onsite delivery implementer or project manager for industry verticals
- Good experience in managing multiple customers across Geographies
- Well-versed in quality management processes
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Experience: 8+ Years
Desired skills: Experience in developing project plan, executing and finalizing projects according to the deadlines and within budget in Microsoft ERP Platforms
Mention Job Code in the subject line