Technical Sales Engineer Job in Kenya
Profile Introduction: Our client, a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions in the region, seeks to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to effectively achieve their strategic objectives.
The position holder will be responsible for increasing the company’s revenues by achieving sales objectives within an assigned territory or account.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / science preferred / B Sc & MBA
- 5 – 7 years related experience in B2B Sales / Direct Sales ONLY
- Must have knowledge of the Market, Product And Direct Selling Concept
- Must possess proficient computer skills and especially in Ms Office suite.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Responsible for increasing revenue by achieving sales objectives with existing and new accounts.
- Create and manage territory and account strategies to deliver on price and mix objectives.
- Provide product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand.
- Proactively identify new accounts using screening techniques, referrals, and prospect to potential customers within territory.
- Develop a thorough understanding of market conditions (e.g., current customers, potential customers, competitors) in assigned territory, and develop a strategy to achieve revenue goals.
- Conduct territory analysis and planning to enable appropriate allocation of time to accounts and customers.
- Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
- Creatively develop new applications for product lines.
- Channel or Key Accounts Specific: Responsible for selling to a designated channel. May identify new opportunities within the channel for potential business.
- Also responsible for needs analysis, development, negotiation, sale, delivery, and post-sale services to a group of clients.
- Participate in territory planning, customer planning and territory reviews. Develop and present SWOT analysis and make recommendations on products and growth opportunities.
- Maintain customer profiles and supply agreements.
- Establish pricing programs and strategies. Secure optimum product positioning within target accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer experience for business partners and prospects to develop long-term business opportunities.
- High caliber sales professional with a strong inclination to transfer his/her abilities to others and make a personal impact on the lives of trainees
- High level of initiative and self-drive
- Passionate about developing people and constantly upgrading his/her personal competencies
- Aptitude:- Outgoing, Hard working, Sincere, Action oriented
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php