Technical Manager Job in Kenya
This is for a leading ICT firm selling servers, computers, laptops, computer accessories, photocopiers, Software’s and services this is a new position for this firm
Salary; KShs. 100,000 to 150,000
- Development, design, and execution of systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Create and execute development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the client.
- Manage the development of technical team including spearheading training and coaching.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change to clients.
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Come up with business development initiatives including sales and marketing to grow sales of technical services.
- The incumbent is expected to use initiative to develop and grow this department using your personal networks
- Identify business opportunities and recruit and groom the necessary talent for effective execution
- University graduate in I.T.
- Supporting courses Specialized in Leading Softwares and Servers and Systems
- Experience 5 years relevant experience of which 2 are at a senior management position
- I.T. background a must for this position for at least 5 years
- Strong Business network
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Softwares
- Proficient with servers and systems integration
- Previous experience working with an ERP system
- Customer relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Superior presentation and organization skills
- Strong Coaching and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral in English and Kiswahili)
- Time management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Their Detailed CVs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Current & Expected Salary
E-mail to: [email protected]