Team Leader Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 80K – 120K)
Our client, a reputable global leader in Business Process and Technology Management, is seeking to recruit a Team Leader with strong Accounts Receivables skills.
- Managing a team of customer service advisors and credit controllers
- Guarantee that customer service execution is aligned with ‘cash every day’
- Measure team performance with appropriate metrics
- Recommend and implement changes (within pre-defined parameters as set out by Brand Owners)
- Drive the delivery of OTIF targets
- Motivation and development of team to achieve targets
- Develop great business partnering with the market, internal and external partners
- Provide support on key CS and Credit projects
- Maintain customer, process documentation ( ensure changes are followed up and recorded in a coordinated manner)
- Excellent customer relationships established and maintained, facilitated by knowledge of markets and their needs.
- Exceptional customer requests analysed providing a high level of customer service while at the same time understanding the financial impact on Diageo professional.
- Must have a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 4-6 years working experience.
- Must have several years experience in customer service.
- Should have solid PC literacy, strong Excel skills and experience with SAP system.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Team player with strong analytical thinking with focus on customer service.
- Have excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Be able to make solid business decisions.