Teachers Service Commission Recruits Principal Graduate / Approved Teacher
Principal Graduate/ Approved Teacher II at Teachers Service Commission in Nairobi– Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the posts shown below:
ADVERT NO: 6/2011 PRINCIPAL GRADUATE/ APPROVED TEACHER II -JOB GROUP ‘N’ (20 POSTS).
KSHS. 212040 X 7800 – 243240 X 7920 – 290760 X 8760 – 316920 P.A.
- Applicants must be professionally qualified Graduate/Approved Teachers. Masters in Education in Early Childhood Development and computer literacy will be added advantages.
- They must be conversant with the current trends in Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE), Programme Management and Administration, Training of Early Childhood Development Personnel, Curriculum Implementation, Monitoring and evaluation in their areas of specialization, Structure and Functions of the Teachers Service Commission, TSC Code of Regulations for Teachers, TSCCode of Conduct and Ethics and General Administrative duties.
- Applicants must have a working experience in Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) at Job Group ‘M’ for a minimum period of 3 years.
- Successful applicants will be deployed as Programme Officers in Associate DICECE Centres country wide.
Applications should be made on Form TSC/APPT/1A which should be submitted to:
The Secretary/Chief Executive,
Teachers Service Commission,
Private Bag, 00100
To reach him on or before 22nd July 2011. The Forms will be available at the Teachers Service Commission Headquarters’, TSC House, Kilimanjaro Road Upper Hill. Office Services Division, and at the respective Provincial Directors of Education and District Education Officers’ Offices or can be downloaded from the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke.
Applicants are also encouraged to visit the Teachers Service Commission online access www.teachersonline.go.ke and submit their applications online. Those who apply online need not apply on Form TSC/APPT/1A
Note: All Applicants must:
- Attach a Photostat copy of the letter of appointment to the current Grade,
- Attach a typed one page Curriculum Vitae,
- Specify the teaching subjects – primary school teachers teach all the subjects,
- Specify the type of institution e.g. Integrated, Special etc