Tea Marketer / Tea Taster Job in Mombasa, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Oct 2, 2013
We are an established Tea Firm based in Mombasa and seeking to recruit a Tea Marketer / Tea Taster.
This is a Middle Level Management position based in Mombasa, Kenya.
- Responsible for determination of tea quality through objective tea tasting and reporting as per accepted tasting terminologies.
- Responsible in promoting tea sales to different markets and establishing competitive tea contracts to clients.
- Establishing marketing initiatives within the organization while researching on tea trends from Production end and tea demand from world markets.
- Works to develop areas such as tea sales management, marketing communications and customer service.
- Negotiate and establish highest prices through tea sales.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies in the company
- Increase revenue generation and Reduce costs.
- Contribute to the preparation of overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Support in the implementation and management of marketing budget.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Must demonstrate tea tasting and reporting ability.
- Should possess a University degree in Business/Food Science/Agriculture.
- Marketing qualification desirable.
- Have a minimum 4 years’ experience in modern tea manufacture environment.
- Must have good negotiation skills and have reasonable level of confidentiality.
- Possess leadership skill and ability to work with diverse teams and in a multi-cultural setting.
- Should be confident, decisive and capable of portraying a superior corporate image.
This position offers opportunities for growth and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration.
Deadline of submission is 9th October 2013.
P.O. Box 42482, 80100