Tato Auto Spares Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Assistants, Accounts Assistant / Cashier and Telesales Executive Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 30, 2014
Tato Auto Spares is a well established and rapidly growing company based in Nairobi Kenya, dealing in motor vehicle spare parts and has a leading presence in other East African countries.
The company invites applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals to fill the following positions based in Nairobi.
1. Warehouse Manager
- At least 3 years experience as a warehouse manager in a busy company
- Diploma/degree in Store Keeping or Supplies Management
- Strong understanding of warehouse operations
- Good at Mathematics will be an added advantage
- Team leader skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Physically fit and able to undertake heavy manual activity
2. Warehouse Assistants
- Team player with ability to pay attention to details (precise)
- Good communication skills in English and Kiswahili (both written and spoken)
- Flexible and able to work in a demanding and challenging work environment
- A valid certificate of good conduct will be an added advantage
- A relevant diploma or degree will be an added advantage.
- Physically fit and able to undertake heavy manual activity.
3. Accounts Assistant / Cashier
- Strong understanding of office workings
- Basic understanding of accountancy and bookkeeping
- CPA/Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with clients and external contacts
- Good credit collection skills
- Good organizational skills & ability to implement own processes
- At east 2 years experience in accountancy
4. Telesales Executive
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Swahili (spoken & written)
- Diploma/Degree in Sales or Marketing will be an added advantage
- Good at Mathematics
- Excellent computer skills and fast in typing
- Atleast 2 years experience in a sales or marketing position
Interested candidates should submit their applications and curriculum vitae, mentioning respectively the position applied for to: [email protected]
Applications must be received on or before 1st February 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must avail themselves for interviews shortly there after.