Tamarind Tree Hospitality IT and Communications Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 17, 2013
Tamarind Tree Hospitality, a Tamarind Group Enterprise invites applications from qualified candidates to fill an IT and Communications Manager position, to help the existing IT team roll out plans for our new properties.
Scope: Responsible for Planning, directing, managing and overseeing the activities/operations of the IT function.
- Manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources;
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP);
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development;
- Meets with internal customers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Education: Degree or diploma in Information Technology or related field.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years managing similar IT facilities, and experience within a Hotel/Restaurant environment is a plus.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of IT infrastructure, desktop and mobile technologies.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is up to speed on new technologies with a proven track record of maintaining hospitality systems and software.
If this sounds like you, and you want to join our dynamic innovative team, send current CV with relevant testimonials, salary expectations and references to [email protected]
Only qualified candidates who meet the stated criteria will be considered, and should apply no later than December 24, 2013