TalentRecruit Organization Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Category: Consultancy Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Sep 9, 2013
TalentRecruit Organization Development Consultant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Position: Organization Development Consultant
Industry: Financial Services
TalentRecruit seeks an accomplished Organization Development Consultant to help clients in job evaluation and analysis, and carry out organization review and restructuring.
This position calls for an individual who has worked in a business set up especially in the financial services and has left full time employment to assist businesses run smoothly and boost operations and revenue through its key resource, people.
- Carry out job evaluation and analysis for the clients
- Help clients analyze job characteristics, work situations and reporting relationships to configure an effective organizational structure
- Assist organizations formulate strategic and tactical plans
- Work with clients to create systematic, planned programs of change that address the continuous organization of the key forces of strategy, operations, culture and reward
- Help clients identify the competencies that are the foundation for success at all organizational levels and link them to human resources practices
- Help organizations build team bonds, communication channels and feedback mechanisms to create rapport and trust in work teams and help employees become more proficient in team performance
- Help organizations develop and implement efficient and effective methods and procedures
- At least a degree in management or any related field, a Masters degree is an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in Organization Development consulting in financial services sector
- Proven skills in job evaluation and analysis, organization review and restructuring
- Must have strong organization diagnostic skills, data analysis and interpretation
- A clear understanding of how organizations operate as whole systems
- Proven ability to influence in order to gain commitment and deliver on desired outcomes
If you meet the above mentioned job criteria, kindly send your CV and application to [email protected] before 16th September, 2013.
Indicate the position applied for and your expected salary on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted