Talent Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 17, 2014
- Artist managers are responsible for collecting revenues, fees or other payments stipulated in contracts.
- hold auditions and interviews to discover potential clients,
- communicate with artists to develop marketing plans or tour goals for their music career and to recommend and implement actions to achieve them
- initiate contacts with individuals and organizations that may help in the promotion of their client’s career, negotiate and seek ex-deals, prepare lodging, travel, food and other needs for their clients’ out of town gigs and performances.
- They maximize sales by implementing direct marketing and advertising activities, negotiate with promoters and other people of contractual rights and obligations; as well as inspect equipments and facilities ensure they meet the artist’s specifications.
- book interviews for promotion, hire coaches and trainers to help artists with dancing, voice, translations and others, and
- Perform daily bookkeeping take and complete financial obligations like taxes.
- Attend concerts and shows for the client
- Assist in production of songs and videos for the artist
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, PR or the social sciences
- 3 -5 years experience working with artists
- Experience in the music industry
- Established contacts within the media and radio industry
- Passion for music and developing talent
Email CV and salary requirements to [email protected] with “ Talent Manager” in the subject line