Takamoto Biogas Technology Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Technology Manager will be responsible to administer and manage the R&D, hardware development, software and testing functions to meet Takamoto’s strategic goals.
- Supervise and lead engineers, software specialists and technicians who research and develop new products and procedures.
- Develop overall concepts for new hardware and software products.
- Evaluate and improve manufacturing processes.
- Oversee quality control.
- Supervise employees and mentor junior engineers; develop staff creative problem solving skills.
- Analyze in the field meter data to identify areas for improvement and develop improvements.
- Responsible for managing software activities including in-house development and review of available aps and off the shelf programs to improve management and accounting efficiencies.
- Schedule staff assignments and track projects.
- Check technical accuracy of staff work.
- Provide direction and leadership to technology staff.
- Develop cost estimates, prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- Hire, train and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Coordinate with senior management and team leaders on implementing company strategy.
- The Ideal candidate for Technology Manger would have
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering and minimum 6 years relevant experience.
- Creative problem solver with strong technical and analytic skills.
- Accomplished manager and possessing the ability to delegate effectively.
- Previous project management experience.
- Previous experience designing electronics, software, databases and/or chemical processes preferred.
In Kenya alone, there are two million farmers with at least one cow who are potential clients. We have piloted our patent pending technology in Githunguri, installing over 100 systems in less than 7 months. Having proven the demand, we are now preparing to scale up our operations to provide PAYG Biogas to every family that wants it.
To apply for this position please go towww.takamotobiogas.com/join-us/careers