Syngenta Country Representative Office Demand Coordinator Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 30, 2013
We are a multinational company operating in the Agribusiness industry.
We are looking for a self-driven confident individual to fill the following vacant position:Country Representative Office Demand Coordinator
Reporting to the Commercial Unit Frontier Markets Supply Lead and in collaboration with the CRO Customer Liaison, Commercial Unit Head, Business Operations and Commercial Unit and Territory Supply Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for planning demand across selected countries.
- Create aggregated replenishment plans.
- Communicate with Territory and Supply Chain on constraints and incorporate them into demand plan.
- Ensure information flow on constraints where applicable.
- Establish a strong link to Territory Demand Planning, Commercial Unit Supply Lead and Regional Supply Planning Community.
- Prepare and be an active member of Frontier Markets/country pre-standard operating procedure meetings bringing in Supply Chain relevant view.
- Monitor phase-in and phase-out products.
- Monitor slow- and no-movers and inventory targets.
- Review demand in firm planned fence.
- Achieve high quality business information that enables effective business decision making and high service level and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively follow the key Syngenta business processes to ensure Supply performance is delivered.
- Ensure Syngenta’s license to operate is maintained by full adherence to Syngenta policies and processes.
- Actively communicate with Market and Supply contacts to identify and correct issues in a timely fashion
- Develop skills and knowledge to support the Frontier Markets Commercial Unit Supply Lead.
- Effectively share information and resources to the overall benefit of the Business and Supply Chain teams.
Skills and competencies
- Commercial Degree with a specialization in Supply Chain or related field.
- Back office experience in the area of supply chain.
- Proficiency in using computers with exposure to ERP systems.
- Project Management experience.
The right candidate for this job will be customer focused, a good planner, analytical, a good communicator with high attention to detail and an ability to drive change processes.
They will possess great influencing and analytical skills and be great team players.If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application to the link attached click here – before Friday 17th January 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.