Symphony is the largest provider of IT solutions in the East & Central African region, representing premium hardware, software and service brands.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
Key Skills and Qualities:
Sales Professionals for managing defined sets of Named Accounts and/or Territories to achieve targeted sales revenues.
Extensive field work, including prospecting for new business, making high quality sales calls, preparing effective proposals, negotiating successful closures and being responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree Holder 3 yrs. of successful selling track records in a similar position in any leading IT company
- Possess outstanding selling, interpersonal, communication, presentation & writing skills
- Be meticulous and capable of thorough follow-up
- Have working knowledge of using MS Office applications
- Be between 25 years and 30 years of age.
Highly competitive package with incentives offered to attract top industry performers.
Kindly send your application, preferably by email, indicating the position applied for, with a short covering note on your suitability, copies of your certifications and your CV (not more than 2 pages) with references, should reach the Director – Human Resources, not later than 5:00 pm 21st March 2014.
Director – Human Resources
Off Waiyaki Way, Westlands,
P.O. Box 14201, 00800
Tel: +254 – 4455000,
Mobile: 0716-793 954