Swahili Curriculum Specialist Job in Nairobi, Kenya – Bridge International Academies
Today, we have more than 214 academies and 60,000 active pupils in Kenya alone. Ten years from now we plan to be operating in at least a dozen countries and to count 10,000,000 children as our pupils.
- Work with top Kenyan and International educators to design education materials delivered at each of Bridge’s 135 academies.
- Write lessons that deliver world class education to children in some of the nation’s poorest communities.
- Analyze and interpret large streams of data to better understand the learning needs of Bridge pupils and design lessons that target student weaknesses and strengths.
- Help lay the groundwork for Bridge’s global expansion as we expand our efforts to serve 10 million children around the world.
- You are an excellent writer, especially in English.
- You enjoy receiving feedback and making continuous revisions to ensure the best possible product.
- You meet every deadline without fail.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a primary school teacher.
- You have 2+ years of experience writing curriculum/instructional materials. (preferred)
- You function well in a fast-paced informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high.
- Bachelors or Masters degree