IT Support and Training Analyst Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 6, 2014
Job Opportunity: IT Support and Training Analyst
Our client, a leading IT consulting company, is looking for a professional who will be involved in client software implementation projects and support as well as conduct client training on the software use.
Based in Kenya, the IT consultancy company assists audit / risk / compliance / investigation departments to automate audit / risk / compliance / investigation management processes.
Their client base spans across East and West Africa.
The job involves:
- Implementation and customization of software
- Offering technical support to clients using the software
- Training clients on the use of the software
- Client management – communicating and liaising with clients, colleagues and a support desk to provide customer excellence/support and maintain strong client relations.
- Involved in business development – prepare proposals and pitch to potential clients
Applicants must be/have:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent with full or part CPA/ACCA/CISA/CIA/CISM
- At least two (not more than four) years post graduate experience specifically in IT support/training – mandatory
- System implementation and technical support experience (web server and database expertise is an added advantage) – mandatory
- Training/facilitation experience or extra-curricular activities that involved group training/facilitation – mandatory
- Knowledge of Audit/Accounting/Risk/Compliance management
- Teachable, willing to learn, committed and hardworking
- Strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent organization, planning and presentation skills
- Ready to travel extensively even on short notice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable making oral presentations in front of clients and adept at the use of technology (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Able to work long flexible hours under pressure, when expected
Send your application letter and CV to [email protected] by 7th February 2014.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.