Supply Chain Job Kenya – Kenya School of Government
Supply Chain Manager Job in Kenya School of Government
The incumbent will provide leadership and management of the procurement section. This role will oversee the full supply chain cycle and procurement requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements short and long-term procurement strategies designed to reduce costs and improve quality and service while meeting the School’s goals and objectives
- Measure the effectiveness of procurement operations, including the School’s satisfaction, and propose methods for continuous improvement
- Align the procurement function to support the School business operations
- Anticipates the Schools needs and requirements by keeping abreast of market and product trends and developments
- Design and implement best practice supply chain management processes.
- Ensure compliance with Public Procurement Act and Disposal Act 2005.
- Review, Develop and implement Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001:2008 for the procurement function
- Manage supplier relationship for mutual benefit of the School and the suppliers
- Manage supplier relationship for mutual benefit of the School and Public Procurement Oversight Authority (PPOA)
- Develop and implement effective stores management system
- Managing tender process as per regulations
- Being Secretary to the tender committee
- Any other job assigned from time to time
- Must be a holder of an MBA/MSc (Procurement)
- Must be a member of KISM
- Over eight years experience 3 of which must be in a senior position.
- Must be computer literate
- Possess strong leadership and negotiation skills
The Director KSG – Nairobi,
Kenya School of Government
P.O Box 23030 – 00604,