Study Coordinator Job Vacancy for a KEMRI / KARI Research Project
A qualified, interested and available person is required for the above-mentioned project to work as a project coordinator.
The study coordinator will be required to perform the following duties:
1. Ensure smooth flow of all field processes including:
- Data a collection, data verification
- Data entry, data cleaning
- Field finances, financial reporting
3. He/she will be in charge of reporting any protocol deviations or violations
4. He /she will be in charge of preparing study reports including
- Financial reports and
- Quarterly study reports
6. And any other duties as assigned by the study Principle Investigator.
The incumbent should have the following:
- At least a certificate in nursing or nutrition or a diploma in clinical medicine.
- Must be willing to stay and work in Embu for a period of at least eight months
- Should be available to start work immediately
- Must be fluent in Embu, Kiswahili and English
- Must be computer literate
- Desirable attributes include some experience in clinical areas and or some experience in research or program
- Application letter dully signed
- Educational transcripts
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Contacts of at least two referee