Strategy and Business Development Manager Job in Mombasa Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
Job Title: Strategy and Business Development Manager
Reports To: Managing Director
This role serves as the analytic and strategic core of Company’s growth initiatives, company-wide.
This position will focus on charting a path to help guide the company’s growth, including organic and inorganic opportunities.
The ideal candidate is one who has identified new geographic markets and executed the opening of the new markets
The Candidate Must Be a Go Getter Who is Able To Move Barriers.
Role Objective: Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational growth objectives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the regular operations structure of a given company in order to be able to improve the company
- Knows how to develop a strategy document and very importantly see its execution.
- Working with the executive and Senior Leadership teams to assist in the formulation of strategy to grow in new adjacent markets, including the development of execution plans both organically & inorganically
- Conducting market scan, research and analysis for potential acquisitions, equity investments, joint-ventures, alliances, licensing relationships or divestiture opportunities
- Supporting the commercial due-diligence activities for identified targets
- Support the program management for integration of the acquired companies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to execute plans / projects to completion
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of and the ability to identify the key levers that create business value
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; experience in making presentations and communicating ideas and plans to executives
- Highly motivated self-starter with a go-getter attitude
- Willingness to travel to our business unit locations worldwide
- Spoken and written French and or Portuguese a plus
- 3+ years professional experience in strategy consulting from a top tier consulting firm and/or internal corporate strategy/business development group in a corporation, plus an additional 3+ years’ experience in other roles.
- Bachelor’s degree- MBA preferred
Applications should reach us on or before 20th January, 2014
ONLY those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email
- Their Detailed CVs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Expected Salary
On the Subject line clearly indicate “STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER”.
E-mail to: [email protected]