Stores Supervisor Kenya (KShs 30K)
Purpose of the Job
To ensure orders are correctly dispatched on a timely basis and stock reconciliation is done.
- Receive and appropriately store goods pending dispatch
- Ensure only stipulated quantities/quantity of goods are dispatched
- Verification of goods received in the stores, stocks and dispatches
- Supervision of all dispatch staff.
- Prepare duty Rotas for dispatch staff
- Receive and dispatch customer orders
- Handle customer queries/complains
- Maintain communication with delivery vans
- Ensure the storage facility is maintained at high hygiene levels
- Ensure handling of products adhere to established hygiene standards in line with the company’s Food Safety Policy
- Diploma in Stores Management
- CPA 1 & 2
- A minimum of 2 years experience in FMCG company
- Computer literate
- Over 25 years of age
- Possess planning and organizational skills
- Pay specific attention to detail
- Supervisory Skills
Interested candidates should send their CV’s and application letters ONLY to [email protected] not later than 19th of July 2013.