Steers Pizza Jobs Kenya
Steers Pizza General Manager – Production & Purchasing
Supply Chain Jobs Kenya 2013.
Steers Pizza and Debonairs Pizza, is a Kenyan company involved in the food industry, that provides quality, variety and excellent customer service. They are looking for highly motivated and self-driven candidates to fill this position in their main office in Nairobi:
General Manager – Production and Purchasing
The GM – Production and Purchasing will be responsible for the overall coordination of all production activities for smooth workflow while ensuring profitability, efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, quality and security of all resources within the premises.
• Responsible for production facility to ensure efficiency and accuracy
• Oversee the production planning process and work schedules to ensure that stock is produced timely, efficiently and of good quality and is well stored
• Placing timely purchase orders as per respective re-order levels and doing supplier order follow ups of the same to ensure that delivery is done as scheduled
• Inventory management and control ensuring that there is adequate supply for the shops all the times
• Ensuring that standards and right procedures related to health and safety are followed in our daily work
• Monitoring re-order levels and shelf life of products while ensuring that replenishment is done on time
• In charge of the operations at the Factory
• Overseeing the general upkeep of Factory premises
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
• A Bachelors’ degree in a related field
• Certification in Purchasing and supplies will be an added advantage
• 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry preferably in food production
• Previous experience in quality control will be an added advantage
• Previous/current hospitality sector experience in a managerial position is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Skilled in creating analysing and understanding reports or budgets.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs email@example.com by 15th July 2013 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.