Steers and Debonairs Pizza Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Sep 27, 2013
Steers and Debonairs Pizza Jobs in Nairobi Kenya: Security Surveillance Officer, Franchise Managers, Store Supervisor and Branch Managers
Our client Steers and Debonairs Pizza, is a renowned household name in the food industry, that provides high quality, variety, tasty meals and excellent customer service.
They have exciting openings in their organization looking to attract young, energetic, highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill the position in their office in Nairobi.
Security Surveillance Officer
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will be responsible for the daily monitoring of activities around the Company’s premises through the CCTV monitors
- Protect the assets and maintain the integrity of the Company using CCTV observation.
- Identify activities and behaviours that are in violation of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in investigations of disciplinary cases of the Company.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Managing Director.
- Put forward any measurements to sharpen security or improve safety and security.
- Ensure that all CCTV systems are operational and that regular off site backups are being maintained.
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge
- Diploma in Security management or any related field.
- 1-2 years experience in security management.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to sit for long hours observing the CCTV monitors.
- Ability to observe and recall specific incidents and persons.
- Strong investigative skills.
- Ability to operate computer machines and any other office equipment
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for managing, developing and growing our Restaurant Network to an extent whereby they enjoy an above average return on their investment, contributing towards our brands becoming the brands of choice for both potential investors and consumers.
- Maintaining strong links with the local community and stakeholders.
- Protect brand integrity via implementation and measurement of Standards of Operations Programmes.
- Ensure implementation of national marketing campaigns. Enforce correct use of all supporting elements i.e. point of sale, premiums etc.
- Act as brand custodian and ensure brand integrity is protected at all times via adherence to all requirements across key functions namely, Operations, Development, HR, and Marketing.
Qualification, Skills and knowledge
- First Degree in related field a must.
- Minimum 5 years restaurant management experience.
- Good knowledge of food service industry, preferably Quick Service Restaurant categories.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel extensively within Kenya and to work late hours on evenings and weekends
Reporting to the Production Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for overseeing of all stores and accountancy activities while ensuring efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and security of all available resources.
- Processing of all supplier invoices, dispatch notes and delivery notes for onward transmission to accounts office
- Generating cost of CPU produced products
- Generation and verification of stock reports as assigned.
- Enforcing security measures to all stores to prevent any potential theft.
- Checking, controlling and verifying stock movement in and out of CPU to ensure that it is all well documented.
- Keeping track of all stock records by monitoring both physical and system Bin Cards usage.
- Implementing FIFO procedure as well as monitoring shelf life of stock products.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Degree in Business related studies from a recognized institution.
- CPK will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft excel experience.
- Knowledge about stores controls as well as stock tracking.
- Able to work well even under pressure when occasional situations demand, ensuring that a given assignment is accomplished
- Basic accounting knowledge
Job Summary: Overall co-ordination of the company’s activities while ensuring efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, quality, profitability and security of all resources within the premises.
- Cash Management
- Stock Management
- Inventory Management and Control
- Overseeing the various support services
- Ensuring the company meets all regulatory procedures
- General Supervision and Office Administrative duties
- Overall Profit and Loss (P&L) Responsibility for the business
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Diploma in Business Management or Business Administration
- 5 years’ experience in restaurant operations, 2 years being in a managerial position
- Restaurant management experience is an absolute requirement
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports/budgets.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] by 29th September 2013, stating their current and expected gross remuneration, day-time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.