Steel Manufacturer Sales and Marketing Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 100K – 200K)
Our client, a leading manufacturing company of steel and allied products, seeks to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager with a preference of a candidate of Indian Descent
- Managing and coordinating the operations of all the distribution channels
- Marketing and selling the company’s products to potential and existing clients, targeting medium hardwares that buy in bulk i.e. a whole Canter.
- Supporting and managing the Sales and Marketing team
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet the agreed company objectives
- Identifying target markets (big workshops and Engineering firms) and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends.
- Building market position of the company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients
- Overseeing delivery of 100% sales target through effective planning and maintaining of good customer relationships.
- Ensuring awareness with all competitors’ data to ensure leading the market.
- Creating innovation and developing sales promotions and other related activities to ensure achieving company’s objectives
- Developing and setting annual budget and plans to estimate all expenses during the year
- Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a reputable institution.
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- 5 years hands on managerial experience in sales and marketing.
- MUST have handled a sales team independently for at least 2 years
- Proven team leadership skills
- Capability to handle total Profit &Loss responsibilities.
- Must have experience in line distribution.