Steel Manufacturer Sales Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 50K – 80K)
Our client, a leading manufacturing company of steel and allied products, seeks to recruit a Sales Executive with a preference candidate of an Indian or African descent.
- Aggressively seeking out new business leads for our range of renewable energy products.
- To preparing presentations and proposal to potential clients through direct communication. Face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations.
- Undertaking client assessments and site surveys.
- Forging a link between the clients and the technical personnel to ensure all the client’s needs are addressed.
- Participating in company promotional activities such as Expo and trade shows
- Timely submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports.
- To continuously seek linkages and network with related sectors i.e. Big Workshops and Engineering Firms.
- Marketing and selling the company’s products to potential and existing clients, targeting medium hardware stores, resellers and wholesalers that buy in bulk.
- A Degree or Diploma in sales & marketing, Technical or related business course.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Natural flair in marketing.
- Experience in steel sector is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Proactive, motivated and aggressive personality
- Must have experience in line distribution.