Steel Manufacturer Branch Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Industry: Steel Manufacturing
Our client a leading steel manufacturing Industry that provides quality structural and mechanical fabrications in the region has an exciting career opportunity for a Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the Branch office operations, coordination and supervision of the marketing team and agency force, driving marketing and sales and customer service in accordance with the set business plan.
- Lead in the formulation and implementation of organizational policies and strategies.
- Monitor the organization’s budget by reviewing management accounts and ensuring they conform to the budgetary provisions.
- Assist in setting targets per segment and manage execution of all revenue targets
- Coordinate major company activities with the aim of growing market share and exceeding revenue and non-revenue targets
- Authorize transactions and actions in accordance with the set authorization limit
- Ensure preparation of timely organization reports covering all departments.
- Accountable for safeguarding and effective management of company assets.
- Develop and facilitate capacity building of staff to achieve optimal performance and motivational levels.
- Provide professional leadership and manage staff performance in the company.
- Formulate recommendations and provide feedback to management regarding operational policies and procedures
- Assist in evaluating staff work performance by helping to prepare and deliver annual reviews and performing coaching sessions
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- At least 3-4years hands-on experience in heavy Machinery, Plant and equipment at senior management level
- Outstanding experience in sales and marketing, management and administration
- Self-motivated personality with good communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to build cohesive teams and achieve targets through team work