StarTimes Supermarket Account Representative Job in Kenya
Job Objective: To reach expected sales targets by managing and coordinating sales of company products placed within supermarkets, to increase company sales through sales of supermarket clientele, to maintain a stable and progressive relationship with supermarket clients, to ensure consistent stock levels at the supermarkets.
- A clear objective, able to develop a feasible course of action, diligent, and able to meet sales quota as required by the company.
- To meet with customers with clear purpose, planning, and specific goals.
- To maintain good relations with customers using effective communications, to strategically promote the product at the supermarkets and to be able to focus on sales performance to gain market share.
- To meet the needs of the target consumers through effective marketing techniques, strategic branding, well-received product mix, and great service, and to create a win-win situation between customers and the company, and to achieve sustainable growth in sales.
- Adhering to the company’s advance management and service concepts. To execute customer service duties with precision, to be able to anticipate and maintain the supermarkets without supervision.
- To help enhance customer inventory management and guide customers in order to prevent the occurrence of stock shortages at the supermarkets, and to ensure good management practices in product inventory.
- To strengthen client management’s pricing policy, to maintain the stability of the market price, to enhance and maintain the company’s brand image.
- To ensure execution of 100% of the annual implementation agreement, to utilize customer resources for expansion.
- To make daily visits to customers, and to complete necessary reports as designated, to provide feedback and suggestions in a timely manner and to implement changes quickly.
- To collect market data, to analyze data, and to share market data results with management and customers on a regular basis to help improve sales.
- Focused and logical mindset, proactive and ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, independent analysis and problem-solving abilities and strong execution abilities
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university in related major.
- 2 years sales or customer maintenance experience
- Experience managing supermarkets preferred.