StarTimes Marketing Assistant / Personal Assistant to Marketing Supervisor Job in Kenya
Job Objective: The Marketing assistant will work under the direction of the Marketing Manager, is responsible for assisting the marketing Manager on the marketing works, including outdoor advertisement and production of marketing materials, and manage the marketing store, responsible of the distribution of materials, and partner companies to coordinate marketing issues.
- To assist the marketing Manager maintain outdoor advertising, execute the payment to our door company’s, develop out door advertisement by reducing the cost and get better sites.
- To assist the marketing manager produce the marketing materials, supervise the quality and on time delivery, improve the job by reducing the cost while guarantee the high quality production.
- To executive the implementation of the payment with the financial department
- Liaise with external personnel in a professional manner at all times
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required by the marketing Manager
- Integrity and diligence
- Meticulous attitude to work
- Strong self-motivation, high efficiency.
- Able to work under strenuous conditions.
- Excellent command of written English, and literary skills and devices
- Expert in using MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to access and integrate data
- Knowledge of business etiquette
- Time management skills
- Bachelor degree from accredited university, marketing and journalism related majors preferred.
- 1 year similar experience preferred.