StarTimes Channel Sales Representative Job in Kenya
Job Objective: To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Marketing Department by coordinate and cooperate within department and between departments to ensuring that achieve the expected sale targets and the safety of company’s property according to Company’s policies and procedures.
To assist the Channel Sales Manager with any issues related to the Marketing Department.
- Develop and maintain the market agents
- Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers faced, dealing with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast the market trends
- Statistical agent delivery volume data, sales volume data (weekly, monthly), performance evaluation of agents, recycling receipts and original documents
- Achieve the sale targets individual, and submit all the required documents in time.
- Check your sales record and make sure the payment on time, if there is any lost, report to your manager immediately.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management
- Ability to provide outstanding channel sales, corporation sales, and direct sales.
- Possess strong product and system knowledge
- Possess good communications and analytical skills – English and Swahili
- Good manager of people and tasks
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force.
- Problem solving skills
- Computer Literacy
If you meet the above requirements, send your application and CV with confidence to [email protected] including your current and expected salary by 7th March 2014.