The Standard Group Job in Kenya – Audit Vacancy
The Standard Group Head of Audit Job in Kenya
The incumbent will liaise with the Heads of Departments in the Group in the establishment of appropriate business operating systems and procedures and internal controls.
- Coordinate the installation and maintenance of § appropriate operating procedures for continuous improvement in all operations in order to guard against waste, fraud and avoidable loss.
- Liaise with the Group’s Chief Executive and the Heads of Departments in the formulation of internal audit policies required in all the departments for effective running of the business
- Work with the Heads of Departments in the establishment, installation and maintenance of operational system, procedures and standards of performance in the day to day running of the business according to the approved internal control policies
- Advise the Heads of Departments on relevant cost control and cost containment measures in their respective areas
- Highlight opportunities for reducing waste and duplication and unnecessary activities through greater economy and efficiency within the agreed systems, procedures and standards
- Formulate and present proposals to the Group’s Finance Director on annual risk analysis and assist the Finance team in the implementation of the approved corporate governance reporting processes
- Carry out quality assurance audits on the adequacy of record keeping in all the departments and make recommendations on required improvements and/or changes
- Follow up the implementation of agreed actions, bring deficiencies to the notice of the respective Head of department and the Chief Executive Officer and to assist the department in the design and implementation of the required procedure/changes/improvements.
- University degree such as B.Com (Accounting) or Business Administration
- 7- 10 years’ experience in audit in which 2 should be as Senior Auditor
- Full professional accounting qualification: CPA (K), ACCA, ACA
- CISA qualification
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.