The Standard Group Business Executives Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 22, 2013
The Standard Group comprises, The Standard Newspapers, Game yetu, The Counties, Nairobian, KTN, Radio Maisha, PDS, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services.
The Group is looking for highly motivated, qualified, experienced and reputable team players to fill the following positions:
- Achieving set annual and monthly targets for multimedia advertising sales
- To increase advertising opportunities within Standard Group’s products which will translate to higher revenues
- To deliver high quality customer service to clients
- To support, maintain and grow business contacts with both the existing and potential advertising clients and agents.
- Develop strategy to increase sales volumes and market share
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business related field.
- Professional diploma qualification in Marketing
- Full competence in presentation skills is required
- Experience of 2 years preferably in media sales
- Verbal and written communication skills
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenges, visit our websitehttp://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current Openings/ Vacancies and apply not later than 10th January 2014.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.