The Standard Group Broadcast Systems Administrator Job in Kenya
Broadcast Systems Administrator
The Role: The incumbent will report to the Broadcast Systems Manager and be part of the core team that is responsible for ICT support for the business with respect to Broadcast Systems and associated infrastructure and services.
- Management of systems under broadcast section to ensure availability, performance, integrity and security are as per policy.
- Ensure preventative maintenance, redundancy tests are carried out and documented.
- Ensure service to customers as per ICT‘s Service Level Agreement with the Business.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate training requirements for new staff and employees as need arises.
- Backup of each system should be carried out, documented and sign-off as per relevant ICT policy.
- Manages projects in Broadcast section as assigned by Broadcast Systems Manager.
- Nurture a culture of innovation within the section and continuously look for new ways to improve the business.
- Liaise with Broadcast process owners and teams in broadcast on matters relating to product development and enhancement.
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Competence in management of Data Centre infrastructure.
- Microsoft Certiﬁed IT Professional (MCITP) and demonstrate virtualization technology.
- Cisco Certiﬁed Network Associate (CCNA) certiﬁcation and knowledge of Linux Operating system is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in administration of broadcast systems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.