The Standard Group Brand Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 27, 2014
The Standard Group comprises, The Standard Newspapers, Game Yetu, The Counties, Nairobian, KTN, Radio Maisha, PDS, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services.
The Group is looking for a highly motivated, qualiﬁed, experienced and reputable team player to ﬁll the following position:
- Execution as well as evaluation of agreed promotional brand activities.
- Regular market visits to connect both the customer and the consumer.
- Develop close working relationships with cross functional departments within the organization
- Prepare annual branding activity plans
- Takes charge of all market data analysis in order to support brand activities
Qualifications and Experience
- University graduate with a business degree, (MBA) would be an added advantage.
- Proven leadership skills in the service industry or FMCG sector.
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-disciplined all rounded person with the right attitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a competitive commercial environment.
If you possess the above qualiﬁcations and the drive to meet the challenges, visit our websitehttp://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings and vacancies and apply not later than 10th March 2014
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualiﬁcation.