Specialist Insurance Company Kenya – Marketing Officer
Posted: Aug 22, 2013
Specialist Insurance Company Marketing Officer Job in Kenya
Our client is a specialist Insurance Company with operations in Kenya and is now setting sights to the wider East Africa region.
Our client provides insurance solutions both to large corporates and the SME sector in a refreshing style with large elements of out of the box thinking.
Our client challenges convention in all areas and offers market leading products and services to customers, and is preparing to be a very dominant player in this commercial space.
In order to grow locally and set up a platform for the region, our client seeks to hire a Marketing Officer who will report to the General Manager, Corporate Business.
The position shall play a key role in strategic growth, expansion, product development and acquisition of new business in the company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing, planning & coordinating the marketing function.
- Business performance and preparation of business progress reports.
- Recruitment of agents, conducting training on products knowledge, processes and selling skills among others.
- Monitoring, evaluation & control of business performance.
- Customer Service and Debt Collection by ensuring high customer service standards are maintained.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Business preferably Bachelor of Commerce.
- Good progress in ACII or equivalent from a recognized Insurance Institute.
- Possess professional qualification in Marketing with a minimum of diploma level.
- Have a minimum 2 year’s experience in sales and marketing preferably in the insurance industry.
- Possess leadership skill and ability to work with diverse teams.
- Knowledge of operations of insurance industry and its interface with the insurance Regulatory Authority.
Our client offers all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance;
Our client is an equal opportunities employer
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to [email protected] and address it to The Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.