Software & Web Applications Developer Technician Job in Kenya
Software & Web Applications Developer Technician
- Managing SQL Server 2005, 2000, 2008 Databases.
- Reporting using Crystal Reports
- Trouble shooting Software errors presented by the system.
- Web based application Development in ASP.Net, JSP, and PHP.
- Developing Desktop based applications on clients’ request and specifications.
- Upgrade of the Systems in relations to dynamic changes.
- Monitoring System progress through creation of automatic jobs (DTS) to curb system failures.
- Installation of ERP application, Database (Microsoft SQL server Express Edition 2000) and all the accompanying supportive development tools (software) on client servers and test desktop.
- Developing solutions within the ERP environment to meet new needs presented by the client within the specified time frames and report on all stages of the development.
- Supporting clients on a day to day basis for all their queries and following up on the developments done, to ensure that the functionality does not cause any unwanted behaviors on the system.
Benefits: Medical Cover
Degree or diploma in Computer science or IT education with minimum two years experience handling the above
Applications to [email protected]