Social Research Team Leaders Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 19, 2014
Team Leaders – Social Research
Our sectorial support spans wide.
We are currently updating our database of social research experts and consultants in the following technical and functional areas.
- Agricultural Economics and Development
- Gender Policy and Mainstreaming
- Project Cycle Management
- Procurement and Logistics
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Education Management & Programming
- Public Sector and Governance
- Nutrition & Food Security
- Youth Empowerment
- Public Sector Financial Management
- Public Health Programming
- Water and Sanitation [WASH]
- Strategic Planning
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment [ESIA]
- RAP Studies
- Disaster Management
This opportunity is open to individual applicants only.
Interested applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Postgraduate qualification in social sciences, project management, statistics, demography, or international development or any field related to area of expertise
- A minimum of 8 years consultancy experience in social research or specific field
- Experience in working with civil society organizations, government agencies, and International humanitarian agencies (UN,USAID, DFID, EU, WORLD BANK etc) will be a plus
- Excellent facilitation and Training Skills
- Ability to work independently (including home-based option) and deliver results within strict timelines
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Ability to mobilise and work with dynamic teams
- Ability to adopt to complex environments/ Projects in the shortest time possible
- Team Player
- Proven Ability to easily integrate with project stakeholders from both the private and public sector organizations (e.g. GoK Ministry officials etc)
Interested persons to send a cover letter and current CV to [email protected] or apply online by clicking here so as to reach not later than 5pm on Friday January 31st 2014.
The CV should provide day-time telephone contact and a reliable e-mail address.
Applicants will be screened prior to pre-qualification.
The pre-qualification exercise is an in-house pro-active measure intended to speed up the process of contracting consultants for provision of services as guided by clients.
The applicants that will be pre-qualified will be included in a database and will be considered for engagement in several upcoming assignments.
For successful applicants, consultancy fees shall be agreed upon during negotiations.
We pride ourselves as equal opportunity employer.
Due to high volume of applications we are likely to receive, we are sorry that only successful applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls please.