SME Manager Job in Kenya
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Head, SME Solution Centre, the person will be responsible for the implementation various Programs specifically for nurturing and growing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Recruit enterprises and institutions for assessment and recognition through various assessment processes
- Seek sponsorship donor agencies and other organizations such as, commercial banks, MFIs and the private sector to facilitate smooth running of the programs
- Facilitate effective and prompt communications with partners of the programs
- Draw and implement an annual budget for the assessment process
- Implement a performance driven culture and ensure high morale and motivation of all persons in the Centre and consultants;
- Organize conferences/seminars that address SME issues.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of Technical Assistant ad Advisory Services interventions given to SMEs.
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics or Entrepreneurship or any other related field.
- Professional qualifications in Marketing, Project Management or Financial Management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as word-processing, spreadsheets etc.
- Team player with good communication, presentation and public speaking skills.