Site Administration Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Summary: The successful applicant will be responsible for administrative activities to ensure commercial productivity and completion of projects.
- Handle all correspondences (incoming & outgoing calls, memos/letters, and emails) to ensure that the site is run in a professional manner.
- Track and coordinate invoices requiring Site Manager’s approval.
- Daily entry & process of LEM’s (Labour, Equipment and Material invoices), co-ordinate client approvals on invoices
- Maintain personnel files with respect to confidential info (HR, payroll, training, etc.)
- Act as site liaison with HR and Payroll to co-ordinate and resolve issues pertaining to benefits administration, pay roll, etc.
- Act as liaison between Site and Supply Management / Purchasing with respect to material / equipment / subcontractor procurement.
- Provide support and works collaboratively with the operations staff to ensure quality standards at the project site are satisfied.
- Maintain office supplies and document control activities
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or equivalent from a reputable organization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- 5 years’ proven experience in a construction firm at site locations
- Proven experience of working within a busy department
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multi-task whilst retaining high levels of accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft office is essential
- Be trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Have sound work ethics
- Be flexible