Showroom Coordinator Job in Mombasa Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 18, 2014
Position: Showroom Coordinator
Company profile: Our client is a manufacturers a wide range of paint products, adhesives, thinners and much more in Kenya and the rest of East Africa
Direct report to: Area Sales Manager
Main purpose of the job: Primary contact person to assist walk-in sales customers at the Showroom
- Guide customers to the product displays at the Showroom and to brief them on our product range
- Finalize order from customer or liaise with the Sales staff on the order
- Use the price list to indicate tentative pricing, but liaise with the Areas Sales Manager or sales staff in the case of final pricing for major purchase.
- Ensure that the displays at the Showroom are well arranged, clean and visible as well as update the Showroom with any new product
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of the Showroom
- In charge of catalogues and samples and judicious distribution of the same
- Participate in product training and relay learned information to customers
Qualifications & Competencies
- University Degree in Sales / Marketing or related field with a Diploma in PR / Customer Service / Interior Design
- Professional, courteous, energetic, presentable, resilient, good product knowledge and excellent communication skills.
- Good listening skills and good work ethic.
- Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Sales / PR / Customer Service.
- FMCG background
How to Apply
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits and attach a passport size photo in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted