Shell Kenya Recruitment: Customer Service Centre Co-ordinator
Shell began its activities in Kenya in 1900 selling illuminating kerosene in bulk. Today Shell is the leading oil brand in Kenya and has a wide network of retail service stations, major terminals in Nairobi and Mombasa, aviation services in all major airports, and a lubricating oil blending plant in Mombasa. We currently serve various markets including retail, lubricants, aviation, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and bitumen.
Reporting to the Customer Service Centre Team Leader, the Customer Service Co-ordinator will be responsible for taking all customer calls, log in orders, maintenance requests, complaints updating open calls from time to time, answering to their queries while ensuring smooth interface with other departments like Central Scheduling.
Follow up on open calls to closure.
Key Performance areas for the role:
- Receive inbound service calls or receive visiting customer requests
- Identify customer needs and provide service within agreed service levels.
- Take/amend orders, provide credit clearance, communicate delivery details to the depots and handle related queries/complaints.
- Receive maintenance requests, arrange for repairs with the relevant maintenance function and handle related queries/complaints.
- Log all customer contacts and follow up on a regular basis to ensure that they are fulfilled on time.
- Receive service requests and readily provide product information.
- Provide invoice/statement details such as advising account balances.
- University Degree preferably in Business related studies preferably with a Call Centre Customer Service working experience with good product knowledge.
- Must have good communication skills, selling skills and be a team player.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your detailed resume with your cellphone contact via email to [email protected] or to the following address:
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O Box 43561, 00100,
Deadline for application is 15 July 2011.
Only short listed applicants would be contacted.
Kenya Shell is an equal opportunity employer!