Shell Kenya Recruitment 2011
Various Kenya shell Job Vacancies. Career Opportunity Kenya Shell
We are looking for talented individuals to fill the following exciting jobs:
Reporting to the Mombasa Terminal Manager, the Terminal Superintendent will be responsible for co-ordinating operational activities related to the safe receipt of product, warehousing, loading and timely
despatch of the same to customers.
* Ensure all operations in the Terminal are carried out strictly in accordance with operational procedures and Health, Safety & Environment standards.
* Responsible for the Shore activities e.g. overseeing vessel receipts. Acts as terminal focal point for clearing ships that call on the port of Mombasa and Dar-e-salaam.
* Monitor operational activities at both Kipevu & Shimanzi Oil Terminals to ensure HSSE compliance and to minimise operational or other delays during vessel cargo transfers
* Ensure that all customer deliveries by pipeline and vessel back loadings are done on time in strict adherence to set procedures.
* Oversee Tank-farm and gantray operations at the Terminal.
* Coordinate product replenishment to ensure adequate stocks at all times
* Ensure all receipt operations into the terminal are carried out efficiently /effectively and strictly in accordance with operational procedures and HSSE standards
* Receive daily stock variance reports and ensure adequate investigation/corrective action to keep within tolerance
* Participate in oil spill exercises, and oil industry Kipevu & Shimanzi Oil Terminals users meetings
* Engineering graduate preferably Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years experience in petroleum operations preferably in a depot.
* Good communication & Supervisory skills and stakeholder management.
* Ability to work with minimal or no supervision and a team player.
Reporting to the Cluster Aviation Operations Manager, the Aviation Superintendent will be responsible for supervising the provision of fuelling operations, depot maintenance, engineering projects, Inventory management and Customer Service at the assigned Aviation Depot.
* Ensure all operations in the depot are carried out strictly in accordance with operational procedures and Health, Safety Security & Environment (HSSE) standards.
* Manage the day to day depot operations e.g. fuelling operations, shift management, equipment management etc.
* Provide HSSE Leadership in the depot.
* Ensure the Aviation depot Compliance to all the regulatory requirements e.g. Kenya Revenue Authority, Kenya Airports Authority, NEMA etc.
* Stock Management — ensure adequate stock and full reconciliation of stock as per company guidelines.
* Offer leadership in ensuring provision of quality customer service to customers
* Management all the staff at the depot.
* Engineering or Technical degree with at least 3 years working experience in a Petroleum industry or Depot Operation.
* Knowledge in Aviation Operations, Depot Engineering, Inventory Management & protect management is an added advantage.
Reporting to the Aviation Superintendent, the Aviation Logistics Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that Aviation Depots are stocked with products, co-ordinate logistics with the Fleet section, Kenya Pipeline Company, Kenya Revenue Authority and the clearing agent as well as manage the stock reconciliation.
* Ensure bulk and packed stock availability at aviation depots.
* In liaison with the Fleet Section, responsible for truck scheduling, loadings, documentation & dispatch.
* Ensure compliance to all Kenya Revenue Authority (Customs) requirements on trucks loading and documentation as well as corresponding liaison with the Clearing agent and KPC loading facilities.
* Responsible for orders release and confirmation in the accounting system & daily Stock reconciliation (bulk and packed)
* Ensure the Bridging trucks loading operations are done in line with the company’s Health Safety, Security and Environment policies and procedures
* A degree in Business OR Engineering discipline from a recognised Institution.
* Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory role.
* A valid driving licence, Class BCE
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
* Knowledge in ERP/ Stock accounting system. Experience in JDE Edwards (accounting system) and Aviation Fuelling Operations will be an added advantage.
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your detailed resume with your cellphone contact via email to [email protected] or to the address below.
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O Box 43561, 00100,
Deadline for application is 14 October 2011.
Only short listed applicants would be contacted.