Shell Kenya Careers: Production Supervisor
Shell Oil Company is looking for multi-talented individuals to fill the following exciting roles:
Reporting to the LOBP Manager, the Production Supervisor will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, monitoring and controlling all lubes production and components (base oils and additives) receipt activities while ensuring that all processes meet the Shell Lubricants Quality System (LQS) and HSSE standards.
The Production Supervisor also accounts for stocks of base oils, additives, blended and filled products to meet allowable loss/gain targets.
Key Performance areas for the role:
- Schedule and execute production programmes to ensure production volumes meet production plans (by product type, quality, quantity, timing).
- Manages Ship-to-Shore Operations for base oil receipts, packed additives receipts and bulk loadings.
- Ensure production eesource levels and shifts are organized, enabling Production volumes to be achieved, including having competent contracted staff assigned duties.
- Pro-actively manage the integration of production activities with production plans.
- Ensure production activities are carried out in accordance to LQS, HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) procedures and ISO 9000:2000 standards are upheld at all times.
- At least a University Degree preferably in Production or Engineering from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years working experience in a production environment.
- Experience in managing a large number of workforce.
- Knowledge of HSSE and ISO standards is essential.
- At least a Diploma Certification preferably in Production or Engineering from a recognized institution with at least 3 years working experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Knowledge of asset integrity management, HSSE and ISO standards is essential.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your detailed resume with your cellphone contact via email to [email protected] or to the following address:
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O Box 43561, 00100,
Deadline for application is 15 July 2011.
Only short listed applicants would be contacted.
Kenya Shell is an equal opportunity employer!