SGS Academy Kenya – Associate Trainers Jobs
Posted: Aug 22, 2013
SGS Academy Kenya Associate Trainers Jobs
Associate trainers with SGS Academy Kenya will be listed on our Associate trainers’ database and offered training work as and when needed and paid a daily rate. For this reason we cannot guarantee regular training opportunities.
SGS Academy Kenya - Associate Trainers
Due to the expansion of programmes in East Africa Region, SGS Group, Through SGS Academy Kenya is looking for experienced, qualified training professionals to join our pool of SGS Kenya Associate Trainers.
However, given current levels of demand we anticipate there will be many opportunities in the coming months.
In addition to training courses our Associate Trainers from time to time will work closely with the SGS Academy Kenya MANAGER and International Programmes teams to develop new materials.
If you are a training professional with 5 years or more based Management, Leadership and soft skills experience and you are based in East Africa Region (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan) then welcome an application from you.
SGS Academy Kenya is looking for short-term associate trainers in the following areas:
1. Management Training - (focusing on the elements of people management including performance management, managing teams, managing meetings, managing projects, coaching)
2. Leadership Training - (focusing on creating Vision, strategic thinking, motivations skills, corporate communication, change initiatives, mentoring)
3. Soft Skills Training - (focusing on personal effectiveness including communication skills, presentation skills, influencing and negotiating, managing upwards)
Skills / Qualifications:
- Advance Degree in relevant field or related field.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in organisational development, trainings, management, report writing etc.
- Good communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational skills
- Self-motivated and reliable person who can work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in computer packages
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to work well in a team.
How to apply:
If you would like to become an SGS Academy Kenya Associate Trainer, please forward your most recent CV and indicate your daily rate to the email [email protected]
by 31st August 2013.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted.