Seven Seas Divisional Manager (Infrastructure) Recruitment
We deliver business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and Service Delivery innovation.
We are seeking a results oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to fill the following vacant position:
Divisional Manager – Infrastructure
- Review project requests and proposals and assign projects to engineering staff;
- Prepare and update project procedures including description of the project administration process and contract documentation guidelines;
- Provide technical oversight and coordinate project implementation work while monitoring progress against project schedules;
- Review project reports, assist in resolution of field problems and authorize change orders and resolutions;
- Coordinate with Project Management Office to ensureproject plans and relevant documentation is completed;
- Serve as the liaison person with the Solution Development Team in project implementation;
- Prepare the annual budget request for the Division including; staffing and equipment supply estimates; and
- Manager divisional teams.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering ,Business Information Technology or related field;
- Vendor Certifications in Cisco Networking/Security/Voice, Juniper Networking, CheckPoint, Structured Cabling, and other relevant networking /security/voice certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a technical Telecommunications/ Engineering/ IT management position
- Project Management experience and certification will be an added advantage.
For this position, you require strong planning and organization skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
You must also demonstrate the ability to work in a highly driven environment, be a strong leader who is results oriented and an innovative and strategic thinker.
You should be a team player with proven dedication and commitment, persistent in approach and with a driving force.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the above criteria, submit your application with a detailed CV, quoting the reference number to www.sevenseastech.com/careers or send it to [email protected] on or before 1o January 2012